Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Friday, January 22, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Defence
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The role will involve providing commercial advice to the senior leadership team and project office staff on all commercial and contractual matters. The role will also support the development and review of contract change proposals and subsequent negotiations.
As the successful candidate you will possess experience in the following:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in managing an ASDEFCON contract in Defence
- Ability to work with limited guidance demonstrating initiative and responsibility
- Very strong written and oral communication skills •
- Aility to advise and interact with key staff across Engineering, Project Management, ILS and material Procurement Branch.
- Familiarity with regulatory and policy requirements, including export controls, Defence security requirements, Australian Signals Directorate requirements, technical regulatory requirements
- Postgraduate qualifications associated with contract management and development.
Candidates must have a baseline clearance, with NV2 preferred