Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking highly skilled and motivated Gen developers to work in our software development teams in Canberra or Sydney. The specialist will work within a team as a Gen Developer in an enterprise application development environment to analyse, code and maintain software.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) as a software developer.
- Ability to design and implement software solutions using one or more of the following technologies/tools:
- CA GEN;
- IET GuardIEn.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong personal qualities including well developed communication skills, an ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team; sound prioritisation, time management and organisational skills. Must also have strong personal drive and commitment to delivering quality outcomes.
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only,
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- Knowledge of Employment Systems
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate