Agency / Department
Department of Home Affairs
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Global Business & Talent Attraction, Industry and Regional Outreach Customer Relationship Management System is used by the Department to support the attraction of high value businesses and exceptional talent to Australia to drive our economic recovery from COVID-19 and bolster Australia’s economic resilience and competitiveness.
The Department requires an experienced CRM Developer to assist in development activities to deliver the system by the end of the financial year 2020/21. The Microsoft CRM developer will be required to provide both technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 and previous versions, define the technical solution, and deliver to business requirements.
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Understanding previous platform and application development activities;
- Providing both technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Designing and developing modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics 365;
- Supporting system and acceptance testing;
- Transferring platform and application knowledge/expertise to other developers;
- Collaborating with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions;
- Customising the system to meet the business needs of the Department;
- Integrating existing systems and services into the CRM architecture; and
- Assisting with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2016 and CRM Online design.
- Demonstrated experience in developing CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation and creation of custom integration solutions.
- Sound knowledge of Visual Studio and DevOps.
- High level knowledge of version control management using GIT.
Must have a current baseline clearance
One x 12 month extension
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate