Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment seeks an experienced CRM Developer(s) to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department.
- Hands-on development experience on large scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM based projects:
- Create complex CRM plugins and customise workflows.
- Create and customise CRM entities, forms & views
- Integrating MS CRM with other systems using CRM service & API’s
- Writing custom FetchXML queries.
- Writing reports for CRM using fetch XML and SQL
- Experience with Adx Studio Portals (Liquid page templates) and CSS frameworks, including Bootstrap
- Demonstrated Industry based knowledge and experience in the delivery of complex large-scale applications and web services using Microsoft technology stacks including:
- .NET Framework 4.6+ / .NET Core,
- SQL Server 2016 and later,
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017 / 2019 / Code
- Experience with TFS/Azure DevOps
- Working knowledge of SQL, with a demonstrated ability to code queries of varying complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage relationships in a challenging IT environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and toolsets.
- Understanding the business context of the Department of Education, Skills and Employment environment.
Must have a current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month exension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate