Jobs/Cyber Security Analysts
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The request seeks to engage experienced contractors who has capability to provide the existing Cyber security team with assistance in completing Cyber Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessments, including input regarding Cyber Security Architecture decisions
In particular but not limited to:
- Security assess ICT systems in accordance with the PSPF and ISM, including on-premises, cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Prepare and support the development of system security documentation including System Security Plans (SSP), SSP Annexes, Security Risk Management Plans, reports and approval minutes
- Provide advice on and support for the system accreditation process to business and technical areas
- Provide advice to business and technical areas, system owners and the executive on cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities; and security best practices
- Review and provide input to system security requirements and designs documents
- Develop and review security governance documentation including policies.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Cyber Security Accreditation and vulnerability assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in solutions, integrations and Cyber Security Architecture.
- Excellent Written and Communications Skills.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
2 x 12 month extensions
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate