Jobs/Cyber Security Specialist and Architect
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The request seeks to engage a experienced contractor who has capability to provide the existing Cyber security team with assistance in completing Cyber Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessments, including input regarding Cyber Security Architecture decisions.
In particular but not limited to:
- Provide input, design and document Cyber Security Architecture
- Provide input, advise and design into containerised technology
- Security assess ICT systems in accordance with the PSPF and ISM, including on-premises, cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Provide Cyber Security guidance into our web-based SaaS cloud applications proposed to be subscribed to
- Prepare and support the development of system security documentation including System Security Plans (SSP), SSP Annexes, Security Risk Management Plans, reports and approval minutes
- Provide Cyber Security guidance into changes to the environment in support of CAB approvals
- Provide advice on and support for the system accreditation process to business and technical areas
- Provide advice to business and technical areas, system owners and the executive on cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities; and security best practices
- Review and provide input to system security requirements and designs documents
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Cyber Security Accreditation and vulnerability assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in solutions, integrations and Cyber Security Architecture.
- Excellent Written and Communications Skills.
- Experience in containerised technology.
- Experience in VMWare virtualisation.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
2 x 12 Month Extensions
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate