Cyber Security Specialist and Architect
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, October 31, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The request seeks to engage a experienced contractor who has capability to provide the existing Cyber security team with assistance in completing Cyber Security Risk and Vulnerability Assessments, including input regarding Cyber Security Architecture decisions.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting Cyber Security Accreditation and vulnerability assessments.
- Demonstrated experience in solutions, integrations and Cyber Security Architecture.
- Excellent Written and Communications Skills.
- Experience in containerised technology.
- Experience in VMWare virtualisation.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
2 x 12 Month Extensions