Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team with content writers, data analysts, project managers, stakeholder engagement managers, and business analysts. They may also work with user experience designers and delivery managers.
The successful candidate will work embedded within the team to deliver outcomes prioritised by the team leader and section manager. At times, they may be asked to work with stakeholders or subject matter experts to collate and utilise data and associated collateral. The successful will sit within the Business Contact Services team, which manages and delivers the external service provision of the 13 28 46 Contact Centre.
The team behind the 13 28 46 Contact Centre are embarking on several projects that will improve business intelligence and reporting capabilities to help deliver timely and up-to-date information to key stakeholders.
The Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources are seeking an experienced data analyst who is capable of driving projects forward and building key functionality within the team to deliver strategically aligned outcomes. We are looking for someone who is skilled at collating, curating and interpreting complex data sets. Strong communication skills and attention to detail are fundamental in being able to analyse and report on the data insights, and provide key stakeholders with meaningful recommendations that support business objectives. The 13 28 46 Contact Centre sits alongside business.gov.au, together forming the government’s single entry point for business information, advice and assistance.
- Proven experience in working with large qualitative and quantitative datasets, identifying trends and presenting outcomes
- Ability to analyse customer behaviour across channels to drive innovative solutions that meet customer needs and align with business objectives
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in working with PowerBI or similar data visualisation software
- Knowledge of digital service standards and an understanding of human-centered design
- Knowledge of HTML, Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0) and W3C best practice web standards, and experience in using a Content Management System (e.g. Sitecore)
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team in an Agile environment
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate