Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
- Candidates should have a bachelor degree or higher in statistics or with a statistics-related components (economics, psychology, engineering etc.). A credit average or higher is highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in data analytics and communicating findings to a diverse audience.
- The successful candidate will have sound written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate being able to maintain productive relationships.
- Experience in a call centre, social media and/or website analytics will be highly regarded.
- Experience in Python, R, Jupyter Notebooks, SQL is very highly regarded. An ability to quickly learn techniques and technologies is also very highly regarded.
- The Analytics and Reporting Team welcomes applications from people with diverse backgrounds.
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate