Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to assist a body of work that is currently being undertaken.
- Demonstrated experience analysing and producing data visualisations and analytics tools to allow users to explore data and personalised insights.
- Represent the department in negotiations to access and agree usage parameters for data sources.
- Explain methodologies for the representation of data to non-technical audiences in formal and informal settings.
- Curation, QA and automation of datasets to power online tools and information.
- Exposure and demonstrated experience applying data science methodologies to provide informed insights to users.
Must have current baseline clearance
Up to six (6) month extension
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate