Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to assist a body of work that is currently being undertaken.
The responsibility of the Senior Data Analyst will be to follow the direction of their direct supervisor in the analysis and curation of data to transform into meaningful information.
- Demonstrated experience analysing and producing data visualisations and analytics tools to allow users to explore data and personalised insights.
- Represent the department in negotiations to access and agree usage parameters for data sources.
- Explain methodologies for the representation of data to non-technical audiences in formal and informal settings.
- Curation, QA and automation of datasets to power online tools and information.
- Exposure and demonstrated experience applying data science methodologies to provide informed insights to users.
Must have current baseline clearance
Up to six (6) month extension
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate