Data Analyst: Power BI Expert
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Science, Energy and Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking 1-2 experienced Data Analysts to deliver a range of reporting products under the department’s diverse portfolio responsibilities.
- Proven experience and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Power BI tools, including Query Editor functions.
- Demonstrated experience building models using DAX and SQL Server databases.
- Experience and good working knowledge in the research and analysis of datasets.
- Experience using and working with Microsoft Excel to analyse data and collate findings.
- Proven ability to engage and work with a diverse range of stakeholders including working collaboratively as part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Azure tools.
- Experience with statistical analysis and statistical concepts.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two periods of 12 months each