Jobs/Data Analyst - Surry Hills, NSW
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
National Disability Insurance Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
New South Wales
Overview and Responsibilities
The BI Analyst will lead a creative, effective, agile and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights to improve Scheme performance. The BI Developer will plan, write, test and deploy code that links various sources of data together.
- Good query/ SQL skills Hands on experience in analytics tools like SAS
- Ability to understand and document business processes and relevant dataflows Ability to critically investigate complex data relationships and business rules.
- Assist external teams to navigate their way in the SAS/EDW for their data analysis
- Help developers identify data and business stakeholders Clarify complex business concepts for data developers Confirm and review designs and output when required
- A positive contemporary attitude to people with disability
- Like working in a team and are able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and produce clear, accurate documentation
- Ability to independently work with business leads to extract business logic and interpret in terms of data impact.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to quality
- Good multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good understanding of datawarehousing (Teradata) and data modelling concepts
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate