Jobs/Data and Insurance BI Platform Engineer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
National Disability Insurance Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
New South Wales
Overview and Responsibilities
The National Disability Insurance Agency is seeking an experienced Data and Insurance BI Platform Engineer to assist with their infrastructure works.
- Providing SAS expertise and solution /feedback for continual process and platform improvement. Provide product training and documentation.
- Support SAS platforms. Monitor and report on the overall availability and performance of the current SAS technology server environments. Carry out performance tuning of systems and servers
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools, including Base SAS (Macro and SQL coding), SAS DI Studio, SAS Stored Procedures, SAS Management Console, SQL, and Excel (pivot tables, graphs, VBA)
- Experience working with a SQL database like Teradata.
- Knowledge of Teradata’s UDI and GCFR
- Experience with Dev Ops and Data Warehousing
Entry Level checks will be required for all successful candidates
The NDIA may chose to extend the contract for an additional 12 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate