Data and Integration Architect
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, February 9, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$150 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Whole of Government Permissions Capability Taskforce is a joint Taskforce between DTA and Home Affairs and is responsible for delivery of the Permissions Capability. The Permissions Capability will underpin the modernisation of visa and citizenship services delivery within Home Affairs, which can then be reused across agencies for other permissions-based services. The DTA is the policy owner for reuse of the Permissions Capability across government.
- Experience in owning and delivering holistic and standardised integration patterns, practices and solutions to guide broader interoperability of known and unknown interfaces.
- Experience in large scale enterprise environments that span across multiple organisations or agencies, such as developing best practices or industry standards in interoperability or Whole of Government systems.
- Demonstrated ability of providing strategic guidance in the development interoperability standards, that facilitate achieving the immediate needs while also catering for long term and objectives
- Excellent problem solving skills, including undertaking research to inform problem definitions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of service, particularly through engaging with non-technical stakeholders and understanding user needs.
- Well-developed people and communication skills, including a demonstrated capacity to lead as a subject matter expert in a multi-disciplinary team and in a complex environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to engage with stakeholders, including Senior Executive Service officers, diagrammatically, verbally and in writing.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, system analysis or a related field, or commensurate experience in Information Architecture
- 5 years+ experience in a government data architecture or information architecture roles
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 6 month extension options