Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$23 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Geoscience Australia is seeking candidates to assit with data entry
You will be is responsible for compiling and checking geological and related digital data to support the geoscience projects of Geoscience Australia’s Minerals, Energy and Groundwater Division (MEGD).
- Compile data from structured and unstructured from geological reports into structured formats suitable for digital data analysis
- Enter data into databases such as geological samples, boreholes, lithostratigraphy, geochemistry, and mineral resources
- Undertake basic QA/QC of geological and related data
- 3rd year University student, or recent graduate, in earth science or a closely related science, and have an appreciation of the benefits of scientific data quality and completeness
- Proficiency with data management applications, especially Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure the compilation of highest quality data through your attention to detail and sound geological judgement.
ability to obtain baseline clearance
Potential for up to 24 month extensions
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate