Data Integration Solution Architect
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, May 24, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking an experienced solution architect with a strong data integration focus to work within a data-centric environment on a part-time basis. You would be accountable for undertaking the design and enhancement of the department’s key ICT data and integration capability and will be required to provide strategic direction to a multi-disciplinary development team
- Documented minimum 5 years’ experience working within a large and/or complex ICT data environment and delivering data integration solutions/systems.
- Demonstrated experience producing solution designs (and related architectural artefacts) that meet business requirements and align with organisational constraints under minimal supervision, within tight timelines, and changing priorities.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work collaboratively within an Agile software delivery environment to drive and guide the development and delivery of data integration solutions/systems.
- Proven ability to concisely communicate often complex ICT concepts and ideas to both technical and non-technical stakeholders using your excellent verbal and written communication skills and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with business stakeholders (technical and non-technical), technical delivery teams, vendors, and executives.
Experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS components.
Must have a current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options