Jobs/Data Modeler DBA
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity is seeking the services of an experienced DBA
Able to assist with modelling using Domain Driven Design and then implementing entities in SQL or NoSQL database.
- Demonstrated experience with NoSQL database design.
- Practical experience with Sparx Enterprise Architect software.
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing tasks within a Kanban environment over the life of a project.
- Demonstrated experience with SQL and NoSQL database administration included performance tuning.
- Practical experience working with MongoDB or Cosmos DB.
Must have current baseline clearance
One x 6 month extenstion option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate