Jobs/Data Services Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
National Disability Insurance Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
New South Wales
Overview and Responsibilities
The National Disability Insurance Agency is seeking an experienced Data Services Developer to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
- SQL / Teradata – Demonstrated competency in developing, auditing and reviewing code
- SAS (Base, EG) or SQL (essential) or Python, R or Java (preferred)
- Programming – High level of competency in Programming, including knowledge of supplementary programming languages such as Python
- Supervision/coaching experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in mathematics, statistical, computer sciences discipline or more than three years relevant work experience.
Must be able to clear NDIA PEP clearances
The NDIA may chose to extended the contract
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate