Jobs/Data Visualisation Officer
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Office of the Chief Data Office requires a Data Visualisation Officer with experience in data Visualisation products.
You will introduce data Visualisation products to other areas responsible for data management as well as coach staff in data Visualisation skills, particularly using PowerBI. Work is fulltime and onsite.
The successful candidate will have the following abilities:
- Strong / excellent communication skills
- Excellent Power BI skills
- Strong coaching ability
- Strong Visualisation focus and the ability to build skills to ongoing staff
- SAS, Tableau and R- Shiny is desirable • Ability to create documents for self-service for staff in the future
- Data analysis skills, including independently building, querying, testing and validating datasets and providing data extracts and analysis to inform decision makers.
- Experience in developing interactive data visualisation using PowerBI.
- Experience in documenting data processes, data dictionaries, data applications for self-service for staff in the future.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and to communicate with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders, including working with the client and subject matter experts to understand requirements and business processes.
- Experience establishing a working group or community of practice to inform, magnify and sustain data objectives.
- Experience using SAS, Tableau and R- Shiny.
Must have current baseline clearance
Work to be complete by 30 June 2021
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate