Data Visualisation Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, February 27, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$95 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Office of the Chief Data Office requires a Data Visualisation Officer with experience in data Visualisation products.
- Data analysis skills, including independently building, querying, testing and validating datasets and providing data extracts and analysis to inform decision makers.
- Experience in developing interactive data visualisation using PowerBI.
- Experience in documenting data processes, data dictionaries, data applications for self-service for staff in the future.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and to communicate with colleagues and internal and external stakeholders, including working with the client and subject matter experts to understand requirements and business processes.
- Experience establishing a working group or community of practice to inform, magnify and sustain data objectives.
- Experience using SAS, Tableau and R- Shiny.
Must have current baseline clearance
Work to be complete by 30 June 2021