Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
- Managing relationships and delivery for cross agency, multijurisdictional teams across several life events
- Ensuring the alignment of all streams of work across the GovX program
- Building performance of the team through coaching, mentoring and application of agile tools and techniques
- Helping prioritise delivery of products, encouraging and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Keeping the team motivated, collaborating and working well
- Demonstrating excellent problem solving skills to identify and overcome obstacles
- Interpreting and making judgements that will help steer and focus the team.
- You will have experience leading delivery in an agile environment and have an understanding of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, the Digital Transformation Strategy and other key digital products and strategies.
- You will work with a multidisciplinary team comprising of a program lead, service designers, interaction designers, user researchers, subject matter experts and others.
- Our ideal candidate will be proactive and supportive to undertake this role.
- Ability to obtain a BASELINE clearance
- A minimum of 12 months experience leading delivery in an agile team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to successfully deliver outcomes
- Knowledge and experience in agile work practices as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven ability to problem solves and remove impediment
- Experience in coaching a team and ensuring high level of motivation and performance.
- Knowledge and experience of the Digital Service Standard
- Knowledge of the DTA, its functions and responsibilities for digital transformation
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate