Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The DTA is responsible for whole-of-government panels, marketplaces and sourcing arrangements for digital goods and services. The sourcing platforms team manages BuyICT and Digital Marketplace, online platforms that enable government buyers to source digital goods and services from a marketplace of sellers. You will drive delivery using Agile delivery management best practices and techniques across our products. You will be working in an Agile multi-disciplinary delivery team that includes user researchers, content designers, interaction designers, software developers, business analysts, test analysts, delivery and product managers.
1. Proven ability to lead all aspects of agile delivery across scrum and Kanban methodologies including scheduling and running all ceremonies
2. Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and work with the product team to prioritise the backlog of work
3. The ability to remove impediments and blockers as well as identify dependencies and risks and escalate these issues where appropriate.
4. Possess a range of skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Miro, Confluence, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
1. Knowledge of ServiceNow is highly desirable.
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate