Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, November 7, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The DTA has additional requirements in the Digital Identity and myGov division for experienced Delivery Managers to oversee projects under limited direction in addition to the positions previously advertised. Previous applicants need not reapply. The Delivery Managers will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individuals with excellent delivery management skills. The Delivery Managers will be accountable under the general direction of the portfolio Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. The roles are responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
1. Be highly motivated with over three years' experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles
2. Able to demonstrate:
- regular engagement with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas
- leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables
- experience in creating productive working relationships in programs with a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
3. Experience in agile coaching with excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
4. Expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc. or the ability to acquire these.
5. Be able to demonstrate extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product managers, to inform and achieve product roadmap development and delivery outcomes and meet user needs.
- Demonstrated ability to set and achieve delivery goals, synthesise user feedback and prioritise competing roadmap deliverables and user requirements against team workflows.
- Experience working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Extension options will range from 3 -12 months depending on the role