Agency / Department
Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Business Products team is in the process of delivering an exciting, whole-of-agency Case Management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution for AUSTRAC. The Case and CRM system (using PEGA) will introduce a platform replacing a multitude of ad hoc case systems and recording methods currently being used to manage and report on operational work. The new platform will also replace AUSTRAC's current CRM system, and will introduce an evidence management capability to AUSTRAC.
The Delivery Manager role, while working independently in a collaborative setting, will be responsible for the following:
- Lead a product team, technical delivery management and agile scrum master for the Case Management and Customer Relationship Management (Case and CRM) solution.
- Engaging with the full range of AUSTRAC teams to ens ure that the functions provided meet the needs of AUSTRAC.
- Coaching, guiding and mentoring delivery team by developing a self-organising and self-managing team that is both outcomes-focused and customer-focused.
- Effectively removing obstacles and impediments to delivery.
- Aligning with branch andagency priorities such as the Enforcement New Policy Proposal and the Reporting Entity Systems Transformation program.
- Working effectively with Line management, Product Manager and customer stakeholders.
- Communicating and negotiating effectively with Business Products Teams, IT teams and different levels of stakeholders to achieve outcomes.
- Continually working towards improving the agile approach used in AUSTRAC, and a commitment to sharing experience and knowledge with colleagues in and outside the product team.
- Organising planning on system delivery, showcase and roll-out in accordance with agile methodology.
- Organising delivery team resources with relevant Line Managers to meet delivery goals
- Ensuring project is delivered within the budget through regular monitoring and reporting
- Establish and transition to a BAU team for the on-going support of the Case and CRM solution e.g. managing technology issue escalations
- Updating Executive Sponsors on project status (with Product Manager)
- Promoting an engaging, knowledge-sharing, transparent culture that is aligned with APS values and APS code of conduct
- Encouraging team members to share and document information to remove agency risks of having single-points of failure
- Debating solutions and design in a healthy and constructive manner as well as challenging existing rules and processes.
- Working pragmatically and flexibly to changing needs
- Managing delivery performance, team members to learn from mistakes and being accountable for work
- Articulating agency benefits achieved through the delivery of the project and decisions made
- Participating in the recruitment for new Business Product talents e.g. being a part of recruitment panels
- Declaring any conflicts of interest that are likely to arise or arise during the course of delivery
- Completing reporting and administration requirements of the role
- Contributing to other work in Business Products as required
- Supporting delivery management colleagues, Directors group in Business Products as required for broader agency/portfolio initiatives.
- demonstrated capability and capacity in working with Case Management solutions
- demonstrated interpersonal ability to work with various stakeholders at all levels to drive successful delivery of IT solutions
- managerial capability to mobilise team members (both technical and non-technical), resolve conflicts and remove impediments to the successful delivery of the project
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate