Delivery Manager (Multiple)
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, October 12, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Who we are:
The Department is committed to building a stronger biosecurity system that will protect Australia from Hitchhiker pests found in containers and goods. We all have a role in Australia's biosecurity. You can help protect our industries, our pristine environment and our way of life.
The Department is building significant digital capability and are seeking experienced Delivery Managers to support a multi-disciplinary team to ensure they meet deliverables and execute on time and on budget. Working closely with the Program Lead and the wider team, the Delivery Manager is expected to set the tone for success, including team cadence, scrums, rituals and common priorities in relation to the prioritisation of work. The Delivery Manager will also ensure that all products are built to an appropriate level of quality.
• Ensures the team is motivated, collaborating and working well.
• Proactively seeks to remove obstacles for the team.
• Lead collaborative planning processes and prioritise the work
• Facilitates team ceremonies, like stand-up, sprint planning and retrospectives.
• Ensures the right resources are available for the team.
• Supports the team to continuously improve.
• Be accountable to ensure the team delivers. Skills & Experience
• Strong track record of delivery in complex digital transformations
• Demonstrable experience working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams in complex environments
• Excellent planning and measurement experience
• Ability to manage team budgets and expenditure in large scale transformations
• Strong focus on managing commercial arrangements and procurement
• Exceptionally skilled at forming cohesive and collaborative teams
• Adept at managing risk and proactively removing blockers
• Evidence based capability to deliver on time and on budget to tight timeframes
• Effective communications skills and ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
• Relevant tertiary qualifications
1. Strong track record of delivery in complex digital transformations
2. Demonstrable experience working in agile, multi-disciplinary teams in complex environments
3. Excellent planning and measurement experience
4. Evidence based capability to deliver on time and on budget to tight timeframes
Not Applicable for this opportunity
Ability to Obtain baseline clearance
2 x up to 12 months options to extend