Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences?
Well, we're looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to help us do just that.
The candidate will be
- Able to lead and facilitate the planning and implementation of the assigned project deliverables
- Overseeing and coordinating day to day activities in alignment with the project scope and deliverables
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress and identify and escalate risks and issues where required to ensure project transparency
- Facilitating and ensuring adequate stakeholder engagement is maintained across project deliverables
- Work within a team that places a core emphasis on culture and is highly collaborative
- Engage with both technical and non-technical staff members ensuring a shared understanding of requirements and deliverables
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Tell us about your experience managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of an ICT initiative or project?
- Outline your experience managing projects in an Agile or Public Service environment.
- Tell us about your experience engaging with technical and business areas?
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud?
- Provide an example of when you have managed the scope, cost and schedule of a transformation project?
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- Experience managing the delivery of cloud solutions or broad ICT transformation projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Department of Education, Skills and Employment Programs and supporting applications.
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate