Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences?
Well, we're looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to help us do just that.
- Tell us about your experience managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of an ICT initiative or project?
- Outline your experience managing projects in an Agile or Public Service environment.
- Tell us about your experience engaging with technical and business areas?
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud?
- Provide an example of when you have managed the scope, cost and schedule of a transformation project?
- Please indicate which locations you wish to be consider for
- Canberra Only
- North Ryde Only
- Both locations
- Experience managing the delivery of cloud solutions or broad ICT transformation projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of Department of Education, Skills and Employment Programs and supporting applications.
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate