Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$125 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The department is seeking a highly experienced digital designer to contribute to a variety of digital products.
You will be working on the full suite of online digital products from websites that are fully mobile optimised to data driven feature designs. Your experience and talent in modern design will include UI and UX work, but also focus on high quality visual design for digital products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong conceptual design thinking that can be applied to all of our projects.
- Note to sellers - respond with "as per résumé" where it adequately addresses the criterion.
- 4+ year’s experience in similar role. A tertiary qualification in Digital Design or similar discipline, or, demonstrated industry equivalent experience.
- A professional eye-catching portfolio that demonstrates your skills and experience.
- Understanding of web design (UX/UI) to work collaboratively with business analysts and developers Confident working collaboratively with like-minded designers and stakeholders. Understanding of design patterns across multiple platforms, particularly responsive design.
- Autonomous and self-motivated. Passionate, highly motivated and loves working in a highly dynamic and growing environment.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Possible six month extension
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate