Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$125 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The department is seeking a highly experienced digital designer to contribute to a variety of digital products.
- Note to sellers - respond with "as per résumé" where it adequately addresses the criterion.
- 4+ year’s experience in similar role. A tertiary qualification in Digital Design or similar discipline, or, demonstrated industry equivalent experience.
- A professional eye-catching portfolio that demonstrates your skills and experience.
- Understanding of web design (UX/UI) to work collaboratively with business analysts and developers Confident working collaboratively with like-minded designers and stakeholders. Understanding of design patterns across multiple platforms, particularly responsive design.
- Autonomous and self-motivated. Passionate, highly motivated and loves working in a highly dynamic and growing environment.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Possible six month extension
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate