Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Education, Skills and Employment is seeking suitably skilled developers to work in their delivery teams
Working closely with Project teams around the security design for new and existing applications
Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes
- Strong .NET C# skills and experience with strong problem resolution and debugging skills. Good generic all round security application development, knowledge and experience together with strong network traffic analysis skills.
- Experience developing/using/configuring/debugging federated security, including Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC. Experience configuring ADFS and relying party trusts, claims provider trusts, and attribute stores.
- Windows security knowledge and experience, including domain users and groups, certificates and certificate stores, Kerberos and NTLM.
- Experience using whole of government authentication services (VANguard, myGov, myGovId). Exposure to working with Digital Identity Exchange, Relationship Authorisation Manager/Business Authentication Manager.
- Experience with Azure AD and/or Azure B2C.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the Department's Programs, the Employment Services System (ESS) and/or related Department of Human Services IT systems.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options