Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$113 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department is looking for multiple talented DevOps Engineers
- Extensive C# development experience, with an emphasis on writing high-performing code and test automation.
- Demonstrated experience in developing cloud native software solutions
- Demonstrated experience with git source control and git branching practices
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
- Experience with the Azure DevOps Services platform
- Experience writing YAML pipelines for both build and deployment processes
- Experience with writing PowerShell scripts and modules
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two option periods of twelve months each:
- a.1 Jul 2021 to 30 Jun 2022,
- b.1 Jul 2022 to 30 Jun 2023
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate