Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Friday, January 8, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Geoscience Australia is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
- Have a Tertiary qualification in information technology or equivalent industry experience An expert in continuous integration and deployment - using technologies such as kubernetes, docker, terraform and airflow Excellent at automation scripting using python Excellent at data transformations /extract transform and load (ETL)
- Demonstrated ability to work proficiently in a Linux-based environment and in a range of computing platforms including AWS
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and operate effectively in a small team environment that has significant and diverse demands on their time.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience in modern software development practices such as Dev-Ops and Agile.
- Strong understanding of software architecture patterns and team development tools and practices.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Contract extensions will be considered