DHA-PROC-56853 - Business Process Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Tuesday, August 10, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Defence Housing Australia
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) is undertaking a significant Technology Refresh program with a focus on ensuring fit for purpose technology across all business areas. In this role, you will conduct analysis, design and specification of new and existing IT systems to support the business using appropriate standards, methodologies and toolsets. Your responsibilities will include building strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders to analyse, understand and model current state business processes. You will also be required to work with those key stakeholders to denote pain points and inefficiencies associated, with a lens to assist and guide the group to a future state that is appropriate.
1. Demonstrated exceptional communication skills, with particular focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
2. Demonstrated experience in business analysis, human-centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
3. A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques such as: •Documenting high level detailed requirements •Mapping current and future state business processes •Creating user stories and use cases •Documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs) •Conceptualising information and constructing visual models
4. Demonstrated experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements
5. Demonstrated experience in applying business process e-engineering to business and application processes and procedures.
Not Applicable for this opportunity
Must Have current baseline clearance