Digital Services Charging Framework Delivery Lead
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, November 28, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to join the myGov and Digital Identity team as the Delivery Lead of the Digital Identity Charging Framework. The DTA has gone to market for assistance from consultancy firms to assist with a body of work to establish and develop the Framework. The Delivery Lead will be an integral part of the DTA’s management team, providing high-level coordination and management of the outcome. This role will have oversight responsibility for the development of the Framework and other associated deliverables related to legislation and policy development. The Framework must comply with the Australian Government Charging Framework (AGCF) and be supported by key stakeholders across and external to government.
Due to COVID-19 the DTA has initiated a 3 day on-site, 2 day off-site working arrangement for all staff unless otherwise agreed. Contractors will be expected to comply with this and work from home using their own equipment other than a DTA provided laptop
- Experience in stakeholder management in complex legislative, technology, agile and regulated environments with Commonwealth and non-Commonwealth agencies.
- Experience in defining the strategy and tactical operational achievement of outcomes in a complex legislative, technology, process and regulated environment.
- Experience in establishing charging arrangements for government services compliant to the AGCF.
- Demonstrated experience in the operations of cost recovery and charging arrangements for the Commonwealth.
- Demonstrated experience in managing programs or com]plex projects, including risk management, issue resolution and escalation management.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and managing working relationships across teams and agencies.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Accounting and/or ICT degree qualifications
- Agile delivery qualifications or relevant industry experience, preferably in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) aligned
- Experience working in a complex, challenging and dynamic team environment.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 12 months