DSD2020-129 Program Coordinator
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Thursday, July 15, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The role of the Program Coordinator:
Undertake coordination activities across the Security Enhancements Program (SEP), providing support to the Program Manager across communication, finance, benefits realisation and organisational change management activities.
• Coordinate updates to the Program’s SharePoint Intranet site, including preparing the content.
• Manage benefits realisation, working closely with project managers across the program to update the tracker.
• On a six monthly basis, develop the benefits realisation status update for the Program Board.
• On a six monthly basis, working closely with the project managers, develop the Organisational Change Management (OCM) and communications status update for the Program Board.
• Support the Program accountant with budget and procurement activities.
• Work closely with the Program Manager in preparing quarterly Program Board papers.
1. Please submit a Curriculum Vitae addressing the requirements as given in the above 'Summary of work to be done'
1. Please provide per hour costs including GST
2. Please provide two referees, including contact details
Must Have current negative vetting level 1 clearancecurrent nv1 clearance
2 x 12 months (01 July 2022 to 30 June 2023; 01 July 2023 to 30 June 2024)