Jobs/Dynamics 365 Architect
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Australian Maritime Safety Authority
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
AMSA is seeking an experienced Dynamics365 CRM Solution Architect to support a forward program of work, delivering new and inflight IT projects using Microsoft Dynamics365 CRM. Reporting to the Project Manager/s and Program Manager, this role will work with Enterprise Architecture, the Solution Architect, Integration Architect and CRM Development team to deliver business solutions.
The role is required to extend the current Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform used for Contact Centre Management and Domestic Vessel Application management. The role will design an Enterprise implementation of the platform supporting the consolidation of business functions currently performed by several disparate systems. This solution will form the platform for external digital access and provide staff with better insights thought a single view of client, single view of organisation and single view of vessel/certifications.
Provide a statement demonstrating how your skills and experience can successfully migrate existing solutions, data and functions to an enterprise solution used by staff and available for customer use. The statement should highlight key achievements and how they can be applied to AMSA. Use the below summary of work as guidance.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in developing strategy and design, supporting development and implementation of integrated enterprise business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics Portal, Dynamics Marketing, Field Services, Microsoft Power Apps
- Demonstrated experience in the migration of multiple legacy systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365 including data migration
- Demonstrated experience in the translation and implementation of enterprise information data models into Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Demonstrated experience in the integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with other major systems utilising message-based middleware, Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Orientated Architecture (SOA)
- Demonstrated experience in the documenting and development of Microsoft Dynamics 365 patterns that are used in the mentoring of technical staff
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of solutions in Federal or State Government
- Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (Functions, Event Hub)
- Experience with Sparx EA
- Familiarity with Achimate
Current Police Check
One x 12 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate