Dynamics 365 Developer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, December 22, 2021
Australian Capital Territory,Offsite
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Treasury has a number of Dynamics 365 greenfield and legacy remediation projects currently in progress. We are looking for multiple Dynamics CRM developers to join our professional team in the Major IT Projects Branch. The developers' roles will include the design, development and support of current and next generation applications to enable Treasury business and productivity, with a focus on consistency, innovation and best practice.
The successful applicants will be responsible for developing exciting new products and supporting critical Treasury systems. The successful applicant will work across a number of projects and systems, providing excellent stakeholder engagement and technical leadership in:
• Dynamics 365 CRM online
• .NET application development and support
• Microsoft Azure services, integration and deployments. The work will be dynamic, varied and flexible, and the successful applicants will play a strong part in steering the direction of work and the work of the team. The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven track record delivering business solutions using a combination of the following technologies: Dynamics 365, C#, ASP.NET, React (desirable).
• Significant experience delivering Azure digital solutions, including designing, building, testing and release of software in an enterprise environment
• Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
1. Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM online, including configuration and customisation of Power Apps/Model Driven Apps.
2. C# and ASP.NET development skills and experience
3. Experience working in and leading agile teams.
Not Applicable for this opportunity
Must Have current baseline clearance
2x 6 months