EL1/EL2 Actuarial Analyst
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Wednesday, March 4, 2020
New South Wales
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$140 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
- Qualifications in an appropriate statistical area, with five to ten years experience or more, and/or an actuary (generally a Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia with some post-qualification experience).
- Experience in working with large and sensitive data sets in the human services and disability area
- Experience with advanced statistical and mathematical modelling techniques. Experience in extraction and analysis of data and the use of statistical software and statistical modelling packages (SAS preferred and R is welcome).
- Experience in data linkage and data cleaning and quality analysis
- An understanding of valuation models and monitoring reports on long-term costs of disability
- Experience in working with disability data
- Experience in extracting data from Information Systems and working on the development of Information Systems