Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, September 27, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Identity Engagement Manager will work within a team and report to the Digital Identity Engagement Lead. The Engagement Manager will undertake engagement activities to support the program.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work.
- Ability to facilitate workshops with a broad range of stakeholders, including leading public consultation activities.
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements (legal and policy) to inform strategic pathways for the development of the Digital Identity System.
- Experience in developing a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities, supporting a large long-term product.
- Demonstrated experience in leading public stakeholder engagement and consultation activities with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months