Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$80 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Digital Identity Engagement Manager will work within a team and report to the Digital Identity Engagement Lead. The Engagement Manager will undertake engagement activities to support the program.
The Digital Identity Engagement Manager is responsible for frontline stakeholder engagement and consultation activities to support the agency’s development of the program. This will involve specific consultation and engagement activities with a range of local, state and commonwealth government agencies, industry partners, private sector, advocacy groups, technical specialists and international stakeholders.
This role is responsible for forming and maintaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders and will provide guidance and assistance to the policy and legal SMEs within the Digital Identity team.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with demonstrated experience working closely with a broad range of stakeholders to deliver a complex body of work.
- Ability to facilitate workshops with a broad range of stakeholders, including leading public consultation activities.
- Ability to manage relationships and leverage an understanding of stakeholder requirements (legal and policy) to inform strategic pathways for the development of the Digital Identity System.
- Experience in developing a wide range of artefacts to support engagement and consultation activities, including presentation materials, briefing notes, key messaging, and stakeholder engagement and communication plans.
- Experience in leading complex consultation and engagement activities, supporting a large long-term product.
- Demonstrated experience in leading public stakeholder engagement and consultation activities with a diverse range of stakeholders.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate