Engagement Support Officer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Sunday, September 27, 2020
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$60 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Identity Engagement Support Officer will work within a team and provide direct support to the Digital Identity Engagement Manager responsible for consultation and engagement on the digital identity program. They will assist in the preparation of engagement papers, arrangement and coordination of meetings and workshops, and will support the team through minute taking for engagement activities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide administrative support to a fast paced, dynamic team, in particular the ability work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare supporting papers and presentations, arrange and coordinate meetings, take minutes, manage correspondence, and maintain complex stakeholder management plans.
- Ability to provide general administration support to the Legal team including assistance in planning and reporting activities.
- Experience working in a legal and/or policy team responsible for the delivery of a large project.
- Involvement in complex stakeholder engagement activities within government.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
1 x 6 months