Jobs/ETL Developer/BI Administrator
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department is looking for experienced high performing ETL Developers/BI Administrators to join a dynamic analytical team providing important data services to the wider department. As a member of this team, you will help drive improvements in the department’s ability to capture, analyse, manage, and share data and information in order to make better decisions.
- Experience in building ETL processes - ability to read, analyse and transform data in an efficient manner
- Understanding/experience in troubleshooting and resolving database issues
- Understanding/experience in database design and ability to meet delivery deadlines for the development and implementation of new databases.
- SQL Server knowledge/experience to build, document and administer SQL databases.
- Scripting / software development capability: e.g., T-SQL, PowerShell, Python
- A team player attitude and ability to support other team members in their daily work
- Working knowledge of Active Directory/AAD
- Knowledge/experience of Power BI service administration, including security and performance
- Exposure to DevOps toolsets, such as Azure DevOps
- Exposure to Azure BI resources, e.g., Synapse Analytics, ADLSv2, Power BI, Azure SQL, Azure Data Factory
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate