Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$115 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Transformation Agency’s (DTA) purpose is to lead digital transformation to make Australian Government services simple, quick and personalised. The DTA has wide-ranging accountabilities including whole-of-government digital strategy, policy and advice, delivery of whole-of-government platforms and technologies as well as digital skills development and sourcing.
The Executive Coach will work with the Executive Leadership group within the Division to upskill and coach Directors to achieve quality outcomes and become high performing leaders.
- Strong organisational skills, communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Proven experience successfully coaching high pressure teams to improve quality of work
- Proven experience working with leaders to implement changes to better manage large workloads
- Demonstrated experience coaching leaders to manage upwards and meet senior executive expectations
- Demonstrated ability to provide on-the-job coaching to leaders juggling multiple priorities
- Positive mindset to support leaders through change in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrated experience in fostering strong culture within teams
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate