Jobs/Finance Systems Implementation Specialist
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Finance
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science is seeking an experienced Finance System Implementation Specialist to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
- A passion for technology and systems development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem.
- Demonstrated well developed organisational skills, including practical experience in the development, implementation and support of TechnologyOne financial management information systems.
- Demonstrated well developed research, conceptual and risk management skills, including the ability to provide innovative solutions to strategic and complex problems and issues.
- Demonstrated well developed oral and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders and build and maintain effective relationships and networks.
- Demonstrated well developed written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver financial training programs.
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent
- Product knowledge of Expense8, Aurion, TM1 and Blue Prism
- Knowledge and understanding of database technologies such as SQL
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
2 X 6 month
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate