Jobs/Finance Systems Implementation Specialist
Agency / Department
Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Finance
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science is seeking an experienced Finance System Implementation Specialist to assist with a body of work being undertaken by the agency.
A. Specialist Services
1. Provides high-level support and advice to end users on the implementation of financial management information systems, specifically TechnologyOne.
2. Implements conversions, data analysis, migration, assessment of financial management, accounting and revision of the chart of accounts.
3. Assists with the development and implementation of processes, procedures and guidelines to support clients with the implementation of TechnologyOne modules.
4. Provides information and problem-solving support to clients on the Department’s financial infrastructure to facilitate legislative compliance and accountability.
5. Identifies issues arising from policy changes, financial and taxation reforms and the introduction of new technology or systems.
6. Contributes to the preparation of training materials and the development and delivery of training programs for staff.
B. Management and Branch Support
7. Contributes to a work environment that is safe, fosters equity and diversity, enables the achievement of personal and the Department’s goals and facilitates accomplishment of designated roles and deliverables
8. Contributes to change management projects relevant to the Department.
C. Customer and Stakeholder Management and Liaison
9. Develops and maintains effective networks and working relationships with end users to implement TechnologyOne
10. Maintains a focus on customer service delivery and continuous improvement of services.
- A passion for technology and systems development along with an eagerness to delve into any problem.
- Demonstrated well developed organisational skills, including practical experience in the development, implementation and support of TechnologyOne financial management information systems.
- Demonstrated well developed research, conceptual and risk management skills, including the ability to provide innovative solutions to strategic and complex problems and issues.
- Demonstrated well developed oral and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively and professionally with internal and external stakeholders and build and maintain effective relationships and networks.
- Demonstrated well developed written communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver financial training programs.
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent
- Product knowledge of Expense8, Aurion, TM1 and Blue Prism
- Knowledge and understanding of database technologies such as SQL
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
2 X 6 month
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate