Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$135 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The suitable candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing ways of presenting the information contained in the knowledge graph via the web in order to meet the needs of the users. These presentations will include primarily-text views, time series visualisations, network graphs showing complex relationships, and – potentially – query generation interfaces and webservice endpoints.
The suitable candidate would normally be required to work co-located with a multi-disciplinary team at the Department of Finance in Canberra, but this requirement is subject to restrictions on work imposed as a result of COVID-19. Attendance and active participation in project-planning events, either in person or via GovTeams, is required.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement interactive interface(s) to work across devices and browsers.
- Demonstrated competence with: JS/jQuery/Twig HTML5/AJAX/Bootstrap CSS/SASS
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 8.x frontend systems, specifically templating, theming, Blocks and Views.
- Experience in UX design work and working with stake holders to meet their needs.
- Experience in delivering work using the service design and delivery process, and contributing to a positive work culture.
- Experience with the Semantic Web Stack (SPARQL, RDF, OWL, Graph databases).
- Experience developing for GovCMS.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate