Jobs/Front End Developer X 2
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The agency is looking to engage a front-end web developer in order to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team.
- Liaise with business users to develop wireframes
- Implement and enhance solutions using the appropriate tools and libraries, including React.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in and other languages, libraries, and frameworks, such as Bootstrap, Sass, JQuery
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design. Experience in design and implementing accessibility requirements such as WCAG 2.1
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organising work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Hands on experience using UX design tools such as InVision, UXPin
- Experience with automated build and release using Azure Devops.
- Experience with web assembly frameworks such as Blazor
Ability to obtain a baseline clearance
1 x 9 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate