Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The Digital Delivery division of the DTA is responsible for a range of platforms and tools, ranging from myGov to the Australian Government Design System.
Our frontend developers will need to help the team build a range of UI components and patterns for inclusion in the Australian Government Design System. They will also help converge design systems from existing government platforms with the Australian Government Design System to align our flagship projects.
- Experience following a technical brief and evidence-based design principles.
- Experience providing version control using Git and GitHub and publishing and consuming NPM packages.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with stakeholders, communicate to a range of audiences and maintain a positive outlook and respond well to feedback.
- Demonstrated experience to solve problems for design constraints that result from delivering a final product for a wide range of users with different needs.
- Motivation to improve the experience of people accessing Australian Government services by contributing to the Australian Government Design System.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 6 month extension option
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate