Jobs/Full Stack Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Fair Work Ombudsman Registered Organisations Commission Entity
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$100 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
The agency is looking to engage a Full Stack Developer in order to implement, support and enhance web applications maintained by the Website Development team.
- Sound knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI, including responsive and adaptive design
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making
- Demonstrated ability in effectively organizing work and managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Core MVC and WebAPI
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Experience in Blazor
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
6 months pending approval and funding
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate