Jobs/Full Stack Developer
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$130 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The Attorney-General's Department (AGD) is seeking the services of a skilled Full Stack Developer with React and .Net Core experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an iterative / agile approach.
The successful applicant will be working with other project staff on an exciting new initiative while assisting to shape and setup the approach and governance around delivery of improved cloud development and CI/CD capabilities using the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
The project has an ambitious schedule with the successful candidate required to hit the ground running on arrival.
1. The right attitude is paramount to successful outcomes. You are someone that enjoys working in a tight-knit agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders. You communicate well, share knowledge and experiences, have a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of following Department processes and documentation requirements.
2. You must have strong knowledge and experience in:
- Open Source application development including REST api development
- .NET Core (we use 3.1 or later)
- SPA technologies including Angular or React
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) and/or GIT
3. You should have some exposure or experience in:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) development including knowledge of technologies such as AWS Lambda or other microservices experience
4. You should have aptitude or experience for setting up:
- Automated CI/CD pipelines through controlled release paths preferably including proactive application security testing through a DevSecOps approach
1. You could have experience, knowledge of or aptitude toward:
- Infrastructure as code
- Performance and load testing
- User Interface design
- Integration with identity or biometric platforms and/or services
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
The department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2022
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate