Jobs/Full Stack Software Developer
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
The DTA is seeking an experienced full stack developer for an exciting short-term opportunity to work on a digital talent mobility pilot.
You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team to build and iterate a technical solution based on user and business needs
You will be taking an existing working prototype and iterate both the front and back ends.
- Strong proficiency with .NET Core and Entity Framework
- Strong proficiency in solution design and implementation in Cloud environments using Cloud technologies such as Cloud Foundry, AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience in agile techniques and methodologies, and working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Applied understanding of DevOps principles and practices and able to build, maintain, support, and extend the Continuous Integration and Deployment pipeline.
- Experience with Containerisation and Docker.
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
One x 3 month extension option
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate