Full Stack Software Engineer
Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Saturday, April 10, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
Do you enjoy working in a team developing with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference? Then this job could be for you.
You'll also get to work in a fun, collaborative and productive team. You’ll be supported in your exploration of new ideas and novel ways to deliver our broad scope of work.
- Outline your experience as a Full stack Software Engineer, specifically what technologies you have used to develop and deliver public facing web applications.
- Including, but not limited to the following:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
Outline your experience with the following desirable criteria:
- CI/CD Practices
- PowerShell automation
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Mobile app development
- Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month extension options