Jobs/Full stack software engineers
Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Department of Education, Skills and Employment
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$110 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
Do you enjoy working in a team developing with latest technology whilst also building products that make a difference? Then this job could be for you. The Department of Education is seeking experienced full stack developers to join the team.
Join us and you'll be working with the latest technology to build products that make a difference. You'll also get to work in a fun, collaborative and productive team.
You’ll be supported in your exploration of new ideas and novel ways to deliver our broad scope of work.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Experience developing and delivering public facing web applications utilising established development tools, guidelines and conventions including the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
- CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- CI/CD Practices
- Experience with PowerShell automation
- Experience with TFS
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Unit / Automated UI testing
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
Must have current baseline clearance
Two x 12 month options
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate