Apply for this opportunity
Why do you think you are the best choice for this position?
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$70 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
Overview and Responsibilities
A GIS analyst is required to support the development and delivery of the Geospatial components of geologically focused projects.
- Experience utilising the ESRI suite of products
- Experience with the automation of data production pipelines (such as FME, Python etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the development of online GIS applications, such as AGOL
- Web service development experience ustilising ESRI technology or similar
Ability to obtain baseline clearance
***Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate