Jobs/Go Software Developer
Agency / Department
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$90 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
n experienced Go Developer to provide the following for a set of microservice applications and related libraries, with the goal of ensuring the system as a whole is production ready: - Professional code review and refactoring - System testing patterns - Improved unit and integration test quality - Improved system observability through logging and monitoring Applications are deployed to Kubernetes via CI/CD pipelines.
- The developer will work as part of a small team responsible for developing a platform for the delivery of real-time data streams in support of the Positioning Australia program.
- The developer should be capable of sharing their knowledge with the other team members through documentation and retroactive showcases.
- The developer will be expected to work on average 40 hours per week between standard business hours (Mon – Fri) for a period of 3 months.
- Demonstrated experience writing high quality Go software (particularly microservice applications and system tests)
- Experience implementing logging patterns in Go for improving observability of systems
- Experience running applications in Kubernetes
- Experience with MQTT or other pub sub message brokers
- Experience with binary data parsing
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate