Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Australian Capital Territory
he Digital Profession Branch is looking for a suitably qualified GovCMS/Drupal developer to support the delivery of the Digital Profession website. This is a new GovCMS (SaaS) project. The successful candidate will work with a diverse team of digital specialists including content designers, delivery managers, strategists, UX and UI designers, and user researchers.
The website will be based on the GovCMS platform, the Australian Government Design System, the WCAG 2.1 (AA), the Australian Government Style Manual and the Digital Service Standard. The website will also support the Digital Profession Communications Plan and Strategy, and the Digital Profession Member Management Solution, both under development.
The website will be ready for the initial release of our Digital Profession membership offering on 30 April. We anticipate we will need to iterate over the site post-release. This project is a critical enabling and communications platform for the Digital Profession and will support the development of the Profession and the APS digital workforce.
- High-level, demonstrated experience developing Drupal 8 websites using the GovCMS SaaS platform, including all associated software frameworks and toolchains.
- Experience applying the Australian Government Design System and extending it to apply a brand identity, working closely with a visual designer and according to a brand style guide.
- Experience developing accessible websites and applying WCAG 2.1 AA to the GovCMS platform.
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a flexible, agile and multidisciplinary environment, with a demonstrated ability to quickly pivot, remove obstacles and work through problems.
- Understanding of the Digital Service Standard and Style Manual.
- Experience integrating and reporting on Google Analytics data, including user flow, search keywords, goal conversion and performance metrics.
- Experience developing decoupled Drupal sites, and the ability to present advice and guidance on how this might be achieved within a GovCMS and government context.
Must have current baseline clearance
Three x one month extension options
**Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for more information regarding the expected rate