Apply before 6PM (AEDT) on: Monday, March 8, 2021
Australian Capital Territory
Agency / Department
Digital Transformation Agency
Expected Rate (inc. Super)
$120 per hour***
Overview and Responsibilities
he Digital Profession Branch is looking for a suitably qualified GovCMS/Drupal developer to support the delivery of the Digital Profession website. This is a new GovCMS (SaaS) project. The successful candidate will work with a diverse team of digital specialists including content designers, delivery managers, strategists, UX and UI designers, and user researchers.
- High-level, demonstrated experience developing Drupal 8 websites using the GovCMS SaaS platform, including all associated software frameworks and toolchains.
- Experience applying the Australian Government Design System and extending it to apply a brand identity, working closely with a visual designer and according to a brand style guide.
- Experience developing accessible websites and applying WCAG 2.1 AA to the GovCMS platform.
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a flexible, agile and multidisciplinary environment, with a demonstrated ability to quickly pivot, remove obstacles and work through problems.
- Understanding of the Digital Service Standard and Style Manual.
- Experience integrating and reporting on Google Analytics data, including user flow, search keywords, goal conversion and performance metrics.
- Experience developing decoupled Drupal sites, and the ability to present advice and guidance on how this might be achieved within a GovCMS and government context.
Must have current baseline clearance
Three x one month extension options